i stole this list of things from Allie's blog. thought it could be interesting for you to read!
10 Years Ago...
i was 12 and in 7th grade. i was still bitter about living in America. i still considered myself British. i was melancholy, and let Hanson sing me to sleep every night. i had a crush on the drummer, Zac. swoon.
5 things on my to do list...
put away my laundry
finishing making a package for the sweetest. yay.
go to a Christmas party tonight at Zeek and Tommy and Nathaniel's
work on a piece of art due next week
enjoy my time at the tea shop
5 snacks I enjoy...
apples and peanut butter
toasted sourdough with pesto, mozarella and a tomato slice on top
haggendaz chocolate and peanut butter ice cream
hummus and pita chips and carrots
5 favorite things...
my best friend
swimming in the ocean
5 places I have lived...
1. Nevada City, CA
2. Helpston, England
3. Seattle, Washinton
4. Quincy, CA
5. Camp Hammer, Santa Cruz, CA
...Redlands, CA. bleh.
5 things most people don't know about me...
1. i am extremely superstitious (supernatural world)
2. i have known upwards of maybe 50 people who have died. some old, some young. and have seen a dead body not in a coffin.
3. i have flown over the Atlantic ocean around 40 times.
4. i have been through a lot of trauma, but i am thankful for it ALL. i am happy.
5. i have been deep in love twice. 3rd time's the charm...
i cry in just about every movie that has animals in it. i am super sensitive to animals.
i have a crazy life! but it's so beautiful.
i think i might write book. hmmm...