Happy Friday Everyone!
Since we are about to hit the weekend (halleluiah for that!) I thought I'd do a little round up of some of my favorite things on the web that I found this week.
1. Jux - so obsessed with this site. It's like tumblr but a million times prettier.
2. Thank you to Jux for featuring my studio space on their main website and my new favorite shoes on twitter.
3. Stylish & Literate - The lovely Danielle of sometimes sweet asked me to talk about my favorite book on her blog this week. Can you guess what my favorite book is?
4. How to: Create a Seamless Pattern - by the creative miss Kate Gabrielle of Scathingly Brilliant.
5. STYLE & CSS Pretty - Katrina from Pugly Pixel is offering some amazing courses on coding/html/css for beginners.
6. Homemade Peanut Butter - I'm a peanut butter addict. Thank you to Chelsey from The Paper Mama for the how to!
7. I was featured on The Daily Muse as one of their top 15 Stylish Ladies to Follow On Pinterest. Come check out my pins!
8. Oana Beforet - lists her favorite art supplies. I've been painting with watercolors a lot lately and a lot of these are my fav art supplies too!
9. How To: Make scratch off business cards. Love these by Danni of Oh, Hello Friend.
10. I want to go to the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference SO BADLY I could cry. Take me to NYC during fashion week, anyone?
11. How to: Pitch Your Dream Project - as always, great business advice from Bri of Design Love Fest.
12. Thank you to Broke & Chic for featuring my jewelry yesterday!
13. Nubby Twiglet - gives tips and advice on how to design a magazine.