It's cooling down here in Seattle. Is Fall really on it's way? I hope so, but I also would like if the sun stays with us while the temperature slowly drops. I'm ready for Fall but I'm NOT ready for the rain to come yet! Right now I'm loving these gorgeous rugs from Serena & Lily. I definitely need to try out this homemade foot scrub because these poor old feet of mine have been getting a beating this summer! And hooray the Pumpkin flavored everything season is upon us! I'm going to try out this pumpkin pie spice mix for sure.
- Anna from Door Sixteen chatting about what blogging looked like to her in the past and what it's like in the present.
- YUM! I want to make these Rhubarb Lemon Bars by Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky.
- To Blog or Not to Blog, that is the question people are asking Promise Tangeman.
- Helpful Info for those of you looking to switch your blog to Wordpress. It's about freakin' time I do!
- I'm running an Octoberfest 5K with my boyfriend next weekend! Hooray for runs that end with beer. I managed to run 2.83 miles without stopping yesterday. Let's see if I can do 3.1 miles with out stopping too!