Being that I have had a ton of people ask me how to pronounce my name lately, I thought I might as well repost this video! Now... this was me 2 years ago, and I honestly feel like I have changed quit a bit since that time. Maybe I'm just older, more serious and a little less silly, or maybe I need to tap into the Moorea at age 24 again because she is a goof and looks pretty slapstick happy :)
Anyway, so watch the video, laugh at Moorea at age 24 just starting off in her blog design & jewelry career. At this time I was juggling both blog designing for Freckled Nest and starting up my jewelry business on top of being a live in nanny plus nannying for another family AND doing freelance Illustration work. OOF, I couldn't handle all that anymore and I'm just 2 years older... Needless to say, I never slept during this period of life so maybe I was jacked up on sleepy faced endorphines while I recorded this, ha!
Would you like to join in and record a video of your own? This meme was popular 2 years ago, but heck, why not start it up again now! I'd love to hear how you pronounce different words and I'd love to hear you pronounce your own names. Leave a link to your own videos in the comments!
Say these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
Now answer these questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?