I just signed up for this online class run by my friend Kyla from KylaRoma.com and I am SO excited. It couldn't have come at a more perfect time for me. Create Freedom in Your Online Work is all about helping you to find ways to balance your online life with your life off the web. And though I have been juggling multiple jobs on and off the web for the last few years, guys, I've never even come close to mastering the balance of it all.
All That I Juggle:
- 2009: blogging as a hobby ♦ starting up my Etsy shop ♦ starting out doing freelance Illustration ♦ Nannying for 3 different families ♦ working as an artist's assistant ♦ Single!
- 2010: jewelry design as a business ♦ taking my blog more seriously ♦ nannying for 2 families + a live in nanny ♦ blog design, graphic design, and illustration for Freckled Nest Design ♦ Long distance dating Max.
- 2011: jewelry shop ♦ blogging ♦ working for Freckled Nest ♦ freelance design work ♦ Dating Max in Seattle.
- 2012: blogging professionally ♦ my jewelry line ♦ guest curating on various websites and blogs ♦ Max and I moved in together.
- 2013: blogging ♦ my jewelry line ♦ guest curating ♦ launched & am running MooreaSeal.com ♦ Happily still dating Max
For the last few years, I have been juggling a lot! And this year, my work is more focused than ever before but even more work than ever before. Running a successful retail site with a full staff + running my jewelry business separately plus blogging plus more is, well, tough work! On top of all that, maintaining a good relationship with my boyfriend, staying in touch with friends and family far away, and just trying to get some downtime is HARD! You can bet I am pretty dang excited about participating in the Create Freedom in Your Online Work e-course. I'm excited for all the wisdom that Kyla has to share, the space to chat back and forth with other ladies who are juggling a few different things like me or who hope to run an online business, and so much more. Will you be taking the class along with me? I'm excited!
Starts: October 7th
Length: Six Weeks
Cost: $89 for students ♦ $220 for the VIP experience
The course is built around audio teachings that guide you through a gentler, more inspiring way of working that's dialed into your definition of success. With the help of beautiful, insightful worksheets, students personalize the concepts in each teaching to their lives so instead of one cookie cutter solution, every student's strategies will be as different as they are.
1st ENTRY: Leave a comment letting me know why you'd like to take this course.
2nd ENTRY: Tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post & leave a second comment here.
this giveaway ends on Oct 5th, 2013 at Midnight, Winner will be announce Oct 6th in the morning.